How We're Helping
Hydros is excited to announce our new partnership with #FirstRespondersFirst.
We all need to do our part in the worldwide fight against the Coronavirus Pandemic.
From maintaining social distancing recommendations to donating to groups on the front lines, every little bit counts. Hydros encourages you to stay safe and consider making a donation to #FirstRespondersFirst or similar initiatives supporting our frontline health care workers.
#FirstRespondersFirst takes a whole human approach to supporting first responders as they serve on the frontlines of the COVID-19 pandemic. #FirstRespondersFirst’s fundraising call to action helps provide essential protective equipment, accommodations, child care, food, mental health support, and other resources to this demographically and socially diverse workforce, ranging from minimum-wage hourly workers in home-care settings to social workers, nurses, physicians, and beyond.
With an initial cash donation and ongoing support, Hydros is proud to help the heroes risking their safety for our health and well-being.
Here are some ways #FirstRespondersFirst is directly contributing to the fight:
- Delivering urgently needed protective equipment including N95 masks, surgical masks, gloves, isolation gowns, and face shields.
- Providing mental health support to frontline health workers.
- Delivering nourishing meals to first responders and vulnerable communities.
- Providing free hotel rooms to healthcare workers where they can rest and recharge. Best of all this allows the peace of mind that they aren’t putting their family and loved ones at risk.
- Providing free high-quality, safe, and nurturing care for the children of first responders.
Want to help the healthcare first responders on the frontlines of fighting COVID-19?
Donate now by texting FIRST to 50555.
Or for online donations please visit thriveglobal.com/firstrespondersfirst